Sonic adventure2 in 4 min Sonic adventure2 in 4 min

Just so fricken lol.

I loved it lmao
MARIA I AM COMINNNGG

RogerregoRRoger responds:

okay, glad you liked it ^^

StoopidClock: The Runs StoopidClock: The Runs

Lol

Not bad. The graphics could be improved, but I think they were okay. It was animated OK, even though it was nothing but a guy flying across the screen (mostly). It was hilarious in the end, DADDY!. Roflbombz. I loved that part. I watched it twice just for that. It had a nice classical vikings song, so it wasn't bad. It DID fit with the animation. No violence. It was hilarious. So I'll give you a 7/10

One o'Clock Jump One o'Clock Jump

That was BRILLIANT

Brilliant. Simply brilliant. This KILLS all other collabs, even Stop Crying my Heart Out! It was AMAZING! I've never seen anything so breathetaking on Newgrounds. I LOVED the music, and I'm downloading it as we speak. Everything about it was fantastic..

The music went BRILLIANTLY with the collab. Something about the collab captured me. The animation was lovely. Never seen anything so well made.

Kudos

~RWS

Combined Dreamers Combined Dreamers

Slowest Loader... EVER

ARGH! But it was alright. I began the idea.. YOU COULD GIVE ME SOME FUCKING CREDIT!

But it wasn't bad. It was like an amateur collab.

Thanks for the credit, MUCS

MUCS responds:

I told him to...but he never put you in the credits...(forgotten gamer did that part)

homework is fun homework is fun

Lmfao!!!

i loved it!

Pass the lightsaber Pass the lightsaber

Icy and nzxer

gj

Tornado Beat Tornado Beat

*GANGSTA POSE*

'Nuff said.

Does Anyone Know the Time Does Anyone Know the Time

Where are the High speed car chases?

ROFL BOMB! I loved it

The Hebrew Gymnasia 3 The Hebrew Gymnasia 3

ROFLMFAO!1111

LOL That was amazingly great.. I thought it was going to be some crappy ass ass flash..

I loved it. Great job

Bastards Bastards

Elle em eff ey oh

Lmfao! that was hilarious! can't wait to see more from you!