Chicken Chuck Chicken Chuck

Haha that was great!

That reminded me of Kitten Cannon SO much! And i, personally, am I big fan of chicken cannon. Just tighten up the graphics a bit, so this can be better than it already is.

Pok├ęball Blitz Pok├ęball Blitz

That was pretty fun

Yeah. Let me review the hell out of this game.
Alright. Let's start with the graphics. The graphics weren't as great as I thought they would be. I thought they would be like creatures kicking ass. I HATE POKEMON THOUGH. The graphics were OKAY for an arcade game. I liked the way that everytime you hit a block, it faded away. But if you hit the wrong color, it didn't do anything. That was boring. Every time you hit a wrong color with an opposite color, it should explode, or something like that. You know? And, along with exploding, every time you hit a wrong one, you should get 10 more blocks as a penalty.
Now with the style. It was quite original, even though it's like tetris. I HATE POKEMON FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, but it was still addicting. It really had nothing to do with pokemon. Lawlz... I don't think I've ever seen a game like this on Newgrounds before. So far your getting quite a good score! Good job!
The sound was O.K. It should've been louder and more arcade-y. No? It was good for the first 10 seconds. After that, it became a song that you hate, but soon like. After the first 45 seconds, I HATED it. I don't know why... It just sucked... You should put three different songs, instead of just 1. It wasn't Pokemon-y.
There was no violence, so let's just skip this. It was very interactive, but sometimes the balls would just go by themselves. There was no humor. I shall give you a 4
Enjoy reading my review.
~R.W.S.

Hangman+++ Hangman+++

Even though my aura is dark

I loved it! It had the perfect amount of violence, humor, and brains. It seriously made me think. Drowning? I though it was frowning! wtf? Anyways, i Loved it, and the graphics weren't bad either.

Ninja Attack - part 1 Ninja Attack - part 1

That was fun, BUT....

It gets kind of boring after level 3... All I was doing was pressing the button "R" to kill everyone... Other than that, it was great! Maybe we should team up and make a flash together Keir...

Keirodious responds:

after part 2 im all yours

End of Nightmares End of Nightmares

Brilliant

I loved it.. Keep truckin'
lawlz

gavD responds:

Thanks Rhymeswithskirty!

Myself and embeeforme are working on a graphic adventure. I am also working on a strategy game and a couple of 1-1 beat 'em ups, as well as interactive Film Noir, so you'll see more from both of us soon!

Flash Button Hit Tutorial Flash Button Hit Tutorial

sure better than mine

lol.. good job

grandmapotatoes responds:

thanks :)

Keep on Rollin Keep on Rollin

haha

i loved it! it was great!

good job
change the name though :-/

FlashWalkthrough Tutorial FlashWalkthrough Tutorial

Holy crap man!

Every other tutorial makes making a button so fucking hard! yours is like 1, 2, 3 done! crap! now i'm making tom fulpish movies! lmao naw

but seriously! thanx so much

Orbs Orbs

Addicting

I mean the graphics SUCKED, but that was REALLY addicting.. i guess u deserve a 3

War On Cookies War On Cookies